BT Email is a complimentary email service that you can opt after purchasing the BT broadband service. However, you can access this service even after giving up your broadband connection by converting your standard account to a premium email account. Using this email service you can create up to 10 additional email addresses that can be used by both the broadband owner or others. In order to use this web-based mailing platform, you will have to follow the processes mentioned below.
Creating a BT Email Account
For a BT Email account, you must have a BT primary account or BT ID. First, you have to create a primary account and further you can move to the creation of an email account. Follow the below-given procedure for the creation of your BT mail account.
- First and foremost, access a web browser on your computing device. In order to do so, you have to select the browser’s icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- Then, move to the official website of BT by typing “bt.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- From the homepage of BT, you have to place your cursor over the “My BT” option that is provided on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- This will expand the option and show you the list of options. Select the “Login” option from the list.
- In the next window, you will be asked to provide the BT primary account login credentials. Start by entering the BT ID that is basically your registered email address.
- Afterwards, enter the password that you have created for the security of your account.
- Further, you have to click the “Login” tab to reach your account successfully.
- Now, select the “Package” option followed by “Included Extras” option to reach the account creation window.
- Thereafter, you have to scroll down and select the BT Email from the list of options.
- Afterwards, select the “Manage BT Email” option.
- Click the “Create a new email address” option to proceed further with the Email account creation process.
- Thereafter, create a new email address for your BT Email account.
- Then, create a password for the security of your account. You must create a strong and unique password that you have never used before.
- Finally, click the “Create Email” option. By doing so, your account has been successfully created. Also, the new email address that you have created will get linked with your BT ID.
Procedure for Email Login
- Open a web browser. You can use any browser you want. For example, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.
- After that, move to the official website of BT by typing “bt.com” in the address bar.
- In the next window, you have to click the “Email” option. You can find this option on the upper-right corner.
- This will lead you to the BT Email Login window.
- On the right-hand corner of the screen, you have to enter the registered login credentials to reach your account. In the first field enter the BT ID or the email address that is connected with your account.
- Then, provide the BT Email security password that you have created at the time of account creation. You must carefully enter the password in the given field. After entering the password, you will get the option to view it. For this, click the “Show” option that is located above the password field.
- Thereafter, you will get an option to save the login credentials on your system. This will help you in reducing your time of entering the credentials again and again. In order to opt this option, tick mark the “Keep me signed in” checkbox.
- Finally, hit the “Sign In” tab to conclude the process and to reach your account successfully.